Have a bought a new or old HP computer and you are wondering why won’t my HP computer turn on in the situation your HP computer is not getting started. Is your HP computer or laptop is not turning on even after pressing the power button? It was working normally last time you started your laptop, and suddenly it’s not turning on.
This is frustrating. But don’t panic! There are workarounds to the laptop won’t turn on the issue for your HP computer. Many people have resolved a similar issue with the solutions in this article. Before considering your computer as useless, why don’t you try these solutions:
Best Troubleshooting Tips- Why Won’t My HP Computer Turn on
- Troubleshoot the Power Source- Check Battery First
You won’t be able to turn on your HP computer if the power source is not connected properly. firstly, troubleshoot the battery and make sure it works fine. Assure that the battery is working fine if the battery is in the power source. In case if your battery is damaged, replace it with a new battery and try starting your laptop again. If you are using the power charger as a power source of your laptop, check your charging port and power cable for assuring that there is no issue.
- Cut Off the External Devices
The reason why won’t your Hp computer turn on can arise because of external device issues. There may be moments when external devices that are connected to your laptop can harm your laptop, and it results in a device not turning on. Still, some devices may lead to hardware conflicts with your HP laptop.” Here’s what you desire to work:
- Assure your laptop is OFF.
- Detach all the external devices, combining the USB drives, the docking station, and printer.
- Push the power button for turning on your laptop.
Your laptop turns on ordinarily, detect an objective to this issue. Turn off your laptop, try connecting one hardware device every time and power on your laptop. In case you have found an offense after plugging a device, it should be the reason you should try updating drivers for that device for making it work perfectly. Still no luck? Okay, there’s one better thing to try.
- Make a Hard Reset of Your Laptop or PC
This method works great for many people who have the same error in their laptops. Here’s What you can do to resolve this:
- Assure that your laptop is off.
- Unplug all the external devices if any external device is connected with your laptop.
- Disconnect the power charger from computer & remove the battery.
- Force & hold the power button for about thirty seconds.
- Connect the power supply (power adapter).
- Force the power button to turn on your laptop.
- Now put your battery back.
This should fix if your HP computer won’t turn on issue. However, if you are understanding the above guidelines, simply call at the toll-free support number of HP Printer Technicians. We are available 24 hours and 7 days for our customers.